From: Bonnie & Bill Morgan [mailto: wmorgan972@ameritech.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 16:04:01 -0400
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Just popping in for a minute

Melody, I REALLY need some of your energy! My irises are in glorious
bloom.<br>I don't know where the yellow one came from, but it is such a
bold, clear<br>yellow that it is most certainly welcome. The sky blue
iris are also in<br>bloom and are a little bit of heaven on the side of
the drive way. Everyone<br>has been blown away by their appearance. But
here's the wonderful news:<br>the peonies I dug from mother's yard last
spring are up. Some seem pretty<br>small. Others look pretty full and
healthy. The white ones from my Aunt<br>Lorraine's yard given to mother
have started to bloom!!! The fragrance is<br>wonderful! My columbines
hoped to dig out the mailbox garden to re-vamp it and extend it
with<br>that weeping cherry tree and many other little goodies I've been
given this<br>spring, but it has just poured today. The weather folks
are forecasting the<br>same all blasted weekend! UGH! Pam, I

owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: [CHAT] Just popping in for a
minute<br><br>Just catching up here and thought I'd take a minute to say
hello. Iris<br>are blooming, so are the daisies and columbines. Rose
bushes and peonies<br>are loaded with tons of buds. The trees seem to be
recovering from their<br>frostbite from a couple of weeks ago. We've had
lots of rain so the<br>gardens are looking very lush and full of
gorgeous foliage...any day now<br>I'm expecting to see tons of
it's tough. So many<br>loads of laundry behind I can't even count but
what little spare time I<br>have I prefer to spend outside. We re-did
our little water feature...dug<br>it a bit