From: Pam Evans [mailto: gardenqueen@gmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 05:58:40 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] pics. to share

I don't know, it looks kind of close to their foundation! Not good.
wrote:<br>> yipes!... maybe you could use the sinkhole as part of<br>>
<mhobertm@excite.com> wrote:<br>> > If anyone wants a peek at how my
garden looked a<br>> > couple of weeks ago,<br>> > plus at the nice
little sink hole that developed<br>> > last week and took out<br>> > my

    http://photos.yahoo.com/mhobertm<br>>

capped cistern and is<br>> > unfortunately not covered by insurance.
Sits only<br>> > less than 18 inches<br>> > from our gas line so our
only option is to refill<br>> > the hole and cap it<br>> > properly this
time. Then we have to rebuild the<br>> > water feature...all

of<br>> > which takes time we don't really have right now in<br>> > the
middle of ball<br>> > season. Am way behind in emails again but I'll
try<br>> > to get caught<br>> > up...got sick and ended up in the ER one
night in<br>> > the past week...viral<br>> > thing going around. Had
some pretty nasty storms a<br>> > couple of nights<br>> > ago...tornado
warnings for a few hours; hay barn a<br>> > couple miles away got<br>> >
blown down and some trees damaged in the countryside<br>> > but
otherwise<br>> > nothing more than some heavy rains. Hope all of
Denver way? Betsy? Have a<br>> > friend out in Denver<br>> > who is new
to gardening and is feeling a bit<br>> > frustrated with her<br>> >
efforts; I think she needs a bit more local advice<br>> > than I can