Re: pics. to share

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] pics. to share
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 09:57:44 -0600

How terrible, Melody.  And after all your hard work.  What, did it just fall
in one day? Or did someone step on it?  The only sinkholes I've known about
were under a couple of our city streets.  I'd be suprised (to say the least)
to have one next to my house.  I think you're right not too do any digging,
but  get someone who knows what they're doing to fix ita nd get the job
inspected so you know it is done right.  Even 6 feet is too close to the
house, but the gas line, wow, you are right. Scary.

Take time for yourself and get some rest.  Running yourself into the ground
is when mistakes happen.