Re: Soil pH

In a message dated 6/7/05 9:32:09 PM, gossiper@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< here they have to give you a report once a year >>

Donna, I chkd the Water Works web site and found the operating permit
requires PH > 8.7 but to provide effecive corresion protection they seek to maintain
PH of 9.5. Lots of information provided.
    www.dmww.com/empact_factsheets.asp     clink on alkalinity
Do any of you recall our flood of 93' when we lost our water works?  L.D.
McMullen, WW CEO, because well known as he led the recovery of our system and
then helped other cities on down the Mississippi who lost their systems.  He
became known as the 'flood stud'.
    www.dmww.com/general_flood93.asp
        Ceres