Re: Happy Holli!!!

Kitty,
  I have no idea how long it will take for the Powder-puffs to bloom,  will
have to do some research on it tonight.  I purchased the pods off of  ebay and
most of the time you do not get much information.

As far as the plumerias, this is the first time I am trying them.   Once
again, Ebay.  I purchased 2 varieties..
KONA HYBRID and ALOHA

I will have to bring  them in come fall along with some  other tropicals I
have purchased this year.

What is wonderful, is the non expected to  happen!

Indeed it is a great feeling!

Holli
Long Island, NY

In a message dated 6/8/2005 1:34:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,