Re: Happy Holli!!!

Do you have a greenhouse, Holli?

On Jun 8, 2005, at 3:25 PM, Hollikft@aol.com wrote:

Kitty,
I have no idea how long it will take for the Powder-puffs to bloom, will
have to do some research on it tonight. I purchased the pods off of ebay and
most of the time you do not get much information.

As far as the plumerias, this is the first time I am trying them. Once
again, Ebay. I purchased 2 varieties..
KONA HYBRID and ALOHA

I will have to bring them in come fall along with some other tropicals I
have purchased this year.

What is wonderful, is the non expected to happen!

Indeed it is a great feeling!

Holli
Long Island, NY

In a message dated 6/8/2005 1:34:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,