Re: Duck, duck - GOOSE

That is a beautiful place. I'd like to visit it sometimes.
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "James R. Fisher" <garrideb@well.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Duck, duck - GOOSE

Kitty wrote:
Oh, yes, send a picture.
How big is he now?  Sounds very intelligent.

I call him Peeper right now cause that's all he does.
Just wait til that turns to "HONK!"
I was thinking, if we all adopted him we could call him Chatsworth.  A
little La-de-da sounding, but...

And in addition to Chatsworth's immediate relevance, it is also the
name of the ancestral estate of the Dukes of Devonshire, which has some
very nice gardens. Should you care to visit, see:
http://www.chatsworth-house.co.uk
-jrf
--
Jim Fisher