RE: Duck, duck - GOOSE

Good Point Kitty! But if she downloads them how is she going to get them off
her computer at a later date to save (assuming there is something else on
the camera she would want). Floppies don't hold much when you are talking
pictures. Of course you could use a cross-over cable to another machine,...
or use those mini drives... or....

OK- off to walmart with you and your new camera :)

Donna