OT: vacation....

Ok-not that any of you care, but just needed to put it down in writing to remind myself it was real! .......
2 1/2 weeks until I go on vacation!!! yeah!! 3 weeks with NO work!

Meanwhile----
Projects for this weekend- 1. drive to my dad's house (2 hours away)- unload all the small retaining wall blocks from the car (I already loaded them in tonight, much to my husband's dismay since they are going in his car), create a garden area in the front of his house. Then go to the store and find some semblance of decent soil (not much to choose from ,since we are talking about Walmart). I might get a couple of salvias or some other non-killable drought and heat tolerant things if I find them. Otherwise, I'll just make the bed and wait until fall to plant. 2. See what other projects he needs done (including cleaning his house and answering a million questions about how his computer works). 3. Spend the night and drive back home on Sunday. Oh- I just remembered that I didn't think of what to cook for him on Saturday.....well, it might just be pizza.

Sunday after I get home- go to Capitol nursery and buy a couple of ambrosia melon plants... (this has been on my list for a month now- we'll see if it happens this time)

Theresa