Re: New Garden Pest

Our last cat, Penelope, took a long time to gain the acceptance of
Jason, cat #2. It was over a year before he would stop hissing
whenever she approached. (She would wait 'til he was asleep and then
very quietly lay down next to him!) Even now, it is clear that he
simply tolerates, but does not really like her.

Cathy, west central IL, z5b