Re: New mango

Thanks, Chris. I shall try it next time out.

On Jun 11, 2005, at 4:39 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

Thanks, Chris. What's the link for "tinyurl"? "Snip" seems to be out of
commission.
www.tinyurl.com

Would you guys be interested in a hort.net one as well?  Something
that would shorten your urls like

   http://hort.net/5u6nn

?
Hi guys,

   This is a response to an old post of mine, but there was some in
   interest in a URL shortening service at hort.net.

   I'm pleased to announce that hort.net's sHORTurl feature is now
   in beta-testing mode; please try it out and let me know what you
   think!

      http://www.hort.net/sHORTurl

Chris

http://www.hort.net/gallery/      3690 online plant photos and growing!