RE: today....

My outdoor thermometer said it was 95 and yes it is humid here too. No rain
at all, bright and sunny. I have limited time to work outside and try to do
as much as possible. Guessing heat is going to be added to the raining
cancellations. There was a heat stroke in your MG group? Oh man... that is
not good!

I still can't believe that spider bite me! I felt something and seen it on
my arm but kept working (didn't have a free hand to swipe him away)... a
couple minutes later he bit and man did that hurt... big old welt, but it is
going down already.

But I definitely need to go on a diet. Stepped on the window well cover, it
broke and down I went. (might have something to do with a plastic cover that
is 7years in the sun too). Lucky I didn't really hurt myself on that one..
just some scrapes and bruises...

Donna
Time to go turn dinner on the grill....