Re: Toadstools

The stump is that of a grapefruit. It doesn't show in the pictures, but beyond the stump is the Buddha's hand citron that I planted last year as a replacement for the grapefruit. In the brown grass area [camera side of the stump], I'll be planting a cherimoya [Annona cherimola]--probably this coming week. Cherimoya is a fairly small tree, maybe 12 feet, but they have a wide spread for its size at maturity, also maybe 12 feet.