RE: question for the night....

I love the red ones I have in front of my bay window. Do fuss roses for
sure!

This one was planted a couple years later in the backyard, duh- two toned
one? Apple blossom?- (haven't seen it bloom in 4 years). I really thought it
died, and was shocked when I found it yesterday via a long cane coming out
of another plant.

When I ripped out part of the other plant, I noticed a lot of sucker growth
near the bottom... so time will tell now that it is getting some light :)

Donna