RE: today....

No rain here.... currently- 76 degrees with 78 humidity- feels worse
actually. I glisten just sitting on the porch this morning.

No gardening for me today... doing the DH family thing for fathers day as
his dad will be out of town for the real day. Celebrating a week early....(4
hours in the car-back and forth- add 4-5 hours for socializing with the
family equals the day is shot!)