RE: Plant Police

I swear, this computer has made me crazy. I had to turn off the DSL modem
thingy the other day and reset it and it did something to my settings,
removing my spell check, changing the font on my email, etc. YIPES! Sorry
about the spelling! I think I've got it fixed now....

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

which of course we laughed uproariously to about.

> Well, obviously, she was right. As we drove home through my subdivision
> we noticed this TINY little house with these GIANT (I swear these things
> are 6 feet tall and wide) Agave plants on each side of the driveway,
> like it was some huge hacienda out in New Mexico or something. Of course
> we immediately said, see they need a visit from the plant police.
>

> Well tonight, I went for a walk. I rounded a curve and literally did
> gasp out loud. A house that was recently sold, now has a straight line
> of three corn plants (the house plant not the vegetable) right smack in
> the front lawn like little sentries. OH my Lord, it is hideous. It was
> previously a beautiful lawn, if needing a bit more landscaping, but for
> the Love of God, not that kind.
>

> I think we should petition a new show on HGTV called the Plant Police.
Obviously, we need it!