RE: today....Judy---

So Judy-

You are saying it is within a person, rather than a NEW bacteria we have to
worry about?

I know a few years ago when my system was whacked and I was always ill, they
gave me an orange powder to mix with water. The nastiest stuff I ever
tasted. I didn't believe it at the time, but they claimed this was going to
remove all bacteria and fungus from my system, unfortunately good and bad
types. I did get better a week later, but still am not buying it did that.

Donna