RE: Weekend

Don't want to burst your bubble, but my experience with palms is - if they
are touching a wall or anything, they will turn brown and loose that
leaf...or leaves... (Jim, you got a comment on why that is?) and having one
sitting in the middle of the room looks a tad tacky and Andreas police might
have to stop in :)

Good luck- great deal on the other plants tho!

Donna