Re: Plant Police

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Plant Police
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:39:07 -0600

Andrea,
You are so right.  My first attempts at gardening were disasters because I
had no background at all.  So I read and took classes and started to
experience success..  Of course there were still failures (still ARE), but
fewer.  Can't get it all from books; need to get right in there and do - and
keep doing.

Plant Police - they could spend half their time pulling mulch volcanoes off
trees here.  What bugs me too, in addition to ignoring scaling plants to the
surroundings, is that people hug the house.  They spend all this money on
shrubs and tres and plant them just inches from the house, leaving a huge
expanse of lawn, while the plants all look squished and lean out.  Why?
don't they realize that plants GROW?

Kitty