Re: What happened to spring?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] What happened to spring?
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 10:38:12 -0600

We had a very warm early spring which turned cold and wet.  My dogwoods (C.
florida) looked terrific, lots of blooms.
I am seriously digging up the big blousy daffodils a little every year and
plant to replace them with Jonquilla types and others with thin foliage so I
won't have this constant mess of leaves laying all over their neighbors into
the middle of July.