Re: Plant Police

I love the people who put little boxwoods (yawn) all around the
foundation then do a straight line of same color crape myrtles all
around the perimeter of the property.  All they need to do is hang
concertina wire from the trees and it would look like a penitentiary.
Blah!!    Where are those landscaping police when you need them??

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX