Re: What happened to spring?

since I only have common daffs, about now, I have had
it with the leaves looking ratty.... probably this
weekend they will all get a hair cut. Been doing that
for years and so far they have come back. I am not
recommending folks with rare or specialty ones do

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center