Re: Plant Police

I KNOW! My personal favorite is the Leyland Cypress as a "entry way" tree.
LOL! That always just makes me roll my eyes, OH OH, AND we have this one
house in the neighborhood, again, the houses in my subdiv are basically
about 1400-1800 sg feet, so not huge by any means. The ENTIRE front yard is
ringed with Leyland Cypress, planted about 3-5 feet apart. I wonder if they
know in five years you won't be able to see their house.......fascinating I
tell you.

And the mulch volcanoes are another favorite of mine. Sigh, again I just
roll my eyes.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

<4042N15@nationalhearing.com>