RE: Back from Minnesota!

Cyndi, sounds like you had an eventful trip. Nasty mosquitoes from the
sound of the welts! YUCK! From your description I'm glad I live in the
south (well, glad about some things) as I couldn't tolerate not having my
garden growing like mad and blooming already. Looks like a jungle out
there.

Of course, the whole "minus digit" temperature thing would keep me away in
the first place. This is the first year I've really enjoyed the heat. I'm
soaking it up!
Pam, maybe you are rubbing off on me. Either that or because this winter
was so incredibly long and wretched I just can't get enough sun and warmth!
LOL!
Thank God for summertime!

Glad you made it home safe Cyndi. Enjoy the flowers!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

It