Re: Plant Police

In a message dated 6/13/05 2:03:00 PM, hodgesaa@earthlink.net writes:

<< look vaguely similar to a small palm tree >>

Speaking of palm trees.  Yesterday was the pretour MG garden tour (which is a
tour for workers & garden hosts before the real tour) and one garden had 2
huge palm trees.  The gardener gave a brief overview of his garden as we were
traveling to his home.  He said to ask for seed if we were interested.
Unbelievable, the palm trees were metal art and surely 18-20' tall, a silver color,
maybe stainless.  Some guy from Kansas makes them.  The trunk was sort of
corrugated. The gardener said one of his neighbors had one inside their home.
    Ceres