Re: Re: Goose Photos At Last

Beaker and Animal are my all time favs.  I loved the muppets.

EvaTEsq@aol.com wrote:
LOL! I love Beaker!!! Heh, heh! But no one beats the Swedish Chef or Sam
Eagle! How many of you have been to Walt Disney World and MGM Studios and
gone through the Muppet theatre 3D show?

"Stopping in the middle of the row is distinctly unpatriotic." [Sam Eagle]

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

Honor our dead. Demand the truth. _ http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/_
(http://www.afterdowningstreet.org/)

In a message dated 6/13/2005 10:37:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,