RE: Plant Police

Now now Zem... we ALL know they should move them... but you best wait till
they inform you that it has to go! Right now they are probably in the
'impressed, they all have great landscaping' phase...

If you feel the need to revamp something... come on up here, I have a couple
of beds and areas that need A LOT of help...

Speaking of which, I am currently in the annoyed area of emotions. Seems FIL
didn't understand when I told him NO, you can not have a BBQ over the 4th
holiday at my house for family and guests from TX (looking at 40-50 people)
So he asked DH, who said sure, no problem... he is regretting those words
already! His life will be miserable since I am now designating jobs for him
to do to get this place ready! :)

Donna