Re: butterfly bush

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] butterfly bush
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:27:49 -0600

Donna -

Asclepias tuberosa is Common Butterfly Weed
(aka: Butterfly Flower, Butterfly Root, Chieger Flower, Flux Root, Indian
Paintbrush, Indian Potato, Orange Root, Pleurisy Root, Swallow Root, Tuber
Root, White Root, Wind Root, Windward Root)

A. syriaca is the Common Milkweed.
(aka: Common Silkweed, Silk Grass, Silky Swallow wort, Virginian Silk)

A. incarnata is Swamp Milkweed or Water Nerveroot