Re: Re: Goose Photos At Last

I like Beaker! But I like Chatsworth too...how 'bout "Beaker Chatsworth?"
LOL!
I remember all the muppet characters. I always thought that was one of the
funniest shows on TV. Too bad it doesn't come on anymore, and instead we
have all the reality crap.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

"she".....so I guess her name is LADY Chatsworth.