RE: Plant Police- need suggestion

I'm going to have to go with Ceres on the trellis idea. I think there needs
to be some height in there, but definitely slender. Oooh, can you grow
barberries there? Or maybe it's a holly. Let me find out. There is a newish
one out that has blazing burgundy leaves but stays very slender and gets
semi-tall. My friend Liz has one. I'll call her and ask her what it is.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC