RE: Plant Police- need suggestion

What about a grass? I'm fanatical about grasses so I always think there can
be another grass somewhere. Some of them stay fairly slender. I know Zebra
grass does, or at least here it does. My other suggestion would be a big
container that you can switch things in and out of. Something with a funky
shape. No whiskey barrels!
And NO I do not have anything against whiskey barrels, just don't think
that's the place for one.

ps-lovely garden BTW!

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC