To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 7:26 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Problem- Vera needs help!

David,
Didn't mean to make you wait!  Just got back there tonight.  I had
sprayed with the handy dandy Raid - house and garden, safe for edible
plants.  It was a partial can from who knows what!  That and the
recent downpours seems to have diminished the infestations.
Significant reduction in webbing!  So will do another good hose down,
wait and see if we need a touch up!  Thanks every one for the
suggestions!  I think the spider mites win?  No bodies recovered!

Vera