From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:47:45 -0700
Subject: [CHAT] butterfly bush

Hi folks...how are ya?<br><br>Hey I planted a Buddleaiaosn something or
other. Sorry but it's like <br>budleai...hmmm, well anyway common name
butterfly bush. It's about 10' high <br>now and 4' across. It has
hundreds of beautiful purple spikes of flowers. <br>I frankly forgot
that it was called the butterfly bush until my lovely wife <br>Linda
called me at one of the markets and told me that this bush is being
right <br>there must be a hundred or so of the little guys all swarming
all over this <br>plant. Love it! However, I was talking to an MG today
about Hibs and I <br>mentioned the butterflies and she seems to think
they are Pink Ladies and <br>not Monarchs. I had noticed that these seem
smaller than Monarchs but the <br>coloring is awfully close. Apparently
Pink Ladies appear before Monarchs? <br>In either case they're

    http://www.atouchofthetropics.net

text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>