RE: Plant Police- need suggestion

Donna, I'm ALWAYS up for more grass. It makes my life easier in so many
places. And it adds lots of winter interest for me. THANKS!
Off the top of my head at 6:30 am I can't think of any roses that would be
perfect for that spot, but I'm sure someone will chime in a good one. Most
of mine are pretty prolific down here, I've got 'Orange Velvet', Zeph of
course, Joseph's Coat, and a couple of wild spring bloomers. I'm an orange
and hot pink freak, what can I say?  I also love Louie Philippe although
it's more of a spreader.....
Ceres, I guess my Zebra grass has stayed tight as it is in heavy clay. Also
hidden how by a perennial Hibiscus....I probably need to move it huh?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC