Re: Peeper/Beaker/Lady Chatsworth

I'll try to get some of her tonight. It's so funny, her chest, tail,
back and most wing feathers are in. Her face...well, she has feathers
right above her beak but up past her eyes it's still downy stuff and
when she gets wet in her pool it looks like she has a mohawk hairdo!
Last night was so awesome. I was tired and just wanted to relax so I put
a fire in the chiminea and sat down with a glass of merlot.
Peeper/Beaker/Lady Chatsworth comes up to me, peeping away like she is
asking me a question. I reach down and picked her up, sit her on my lap
and she settled in and fell asleep on me. It was just the most soothing
evening. What down she has left on her is just so SOFT and warm. I kept
stroking her back and she just tucked her head under her wing and zonked
out. When I had to get up and go to bed she cried and cried. I felt bad.

Theresa <tchessie@comcast.net> wrote:
Sounds like it's time for new pictures for us to see the Lady...

Theresa