Re: link to Auralie's pictures

In a message dated 06/16/2005 8:25:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lyoung@grindertaber.com writes:
Oh, me too, Auralie.  It's just stunning.  I'm always looking for plants
that will add scent to my garden.  A good friend loves to tease me
because I constantly sniff blooms searching for a fragrance.  The best
mood booster I know is getting out the car after a long day at the
office and being swept away by the perfume of my flowers.  Deep
inhalation - ahhh, I'm home and life is wonderful

OK, I'm starting a list, but please do remind me. It' not just
old age, though there's that too, but my memory has never
been great.  I'll think about doing something, and then it's
as if I have checked that off my list as if I'd done it.