Re: Lost Kittens - Update

Yes...what Kitty said. And HEY...if you get stuck with the bill..I'll
donate to the cause. I can't stand irresponsible pet owners. Makes me
CRAZY.

Jess

The neighbors picked up the kittens, returned my carrier, and aren't
speaking to me.  No great loss there.

I stopped on my way home from work to make sure they'd been picked up, and
the vet wouldn't let me pay them anything for their kindness.  So I decided
to make a $50 donation to be used for strays, help for folks that can't
pay, etc.  Check's in the mail!

It breaks my heart that these babies will be barn kitties and not someone's
cherished pet.

Thanks for letting me share.
Mardi
BTW, my Mother is LOVING the goose updates!