Re: Shopping, etc.

And no one asked for your e-address, Jim?

Just a warning, but, you should each have some sort of extra address for
such mailing lists - maybe you already do, but just in case, I thought I
should mention it. Most ISPs let you have several addresses on your
account. Use one of the others or set up a hotmail or yahoo adrs for
such offers.

I just received the latest Info USA (Mailing Lists) catalog. One of the
selections offered which can be cross-referenced with other data is
email addresses. Giving out your e-adrs just sets you up on lists that
get sold and then your box gets clogged with spam. You may have spam
filters, but there's plenty of ways to get around them.

neIN, Zone5