Re: link/now sweet smells

You want me to grow y'all some from seed? The progress quickly from seed to
blooming tree. Someone on the list sent me seeds for Vitex 'alba' right
after I moved into this house. Only one seed made it, but the tree is now
probably four feet and blooming its head off. I have both the white one and
purple. The smell is just fantastic, although I agree Zem, Magnolia
grandiflora is the best (and Confederate jasmine, which smells like candy
to me!)

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC