Re: What's with the snails?

Hmm, I have tons of hungry birdies, so that must be what's keeping
mine in check.  There's one spot the slugs & snails collect from where
the runoff from the lasagna bed puddles up when I water and the birds
quickly learned to go "fishing" for snacks there every evening.   It's
pretty funny to watch.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX