Re: Cobaea

I grew it once about 30 years ago, Andrea.  As I recall, it went up
something and then tried to take over the clothes line but never
bloomed for me.  I seem to remember learning that it needed a really
long growing season to bloom - probably would for you in SC.  It's
not hardy up here, so that one time was the last time...

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Until April 11

> From: A A HODGES <hodgesaa@earthlink.net>
> I think I spelled that right. Cup and Saucer vine. I'm thinking of
> planting some that I grew from seed along with the moonflowers.
I've
> never grown the C&S before, so can anyone tell me its growth habit?
Yes,