Re: What's with the snails?

DH says our property has turned into a veritable bird sanctuary,  and I
cannot argue that. I'm also amazed at how many different bird nests our  little
property can support at one time. Perhaps they have all become  vegetarians
though, since both the birds AND the snails seems to thrive in  perfect harmony!
Maddy Mason
Hudson Valley, NY zone 5/6
In a message dated 6/18/2005 12:02:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Pam Evans