Re: What's with the snails?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] What's with the snails?
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:54:19 -0600

I have to agree that sugs are just about the nastiest, worthless thing in
the garden.   Never have seen any snails though.  I never had any slugs
until I bought some cheap hardwood mulch, but now I have plenty.
Escar-Go! (suggo) is the best material I have found to combat them, but
nothing is perfect.

Kitty