Indigofera Kirilowii

Does anyone on this list grow Indigofera Kirilowii?

I bought a small one last summer which the rabbits
thought was a taste dessert within a couple of days,
it appeared to be history. Left the root system in the
ground to see what would happen. Of course, then I
forgot about it.

Today, as I was weeding that area, noticed a tag near
what I thought was a weed. Now I can't decide if it is
that plant or a weed! A few web sites later, I am
still sitting on my patio deciding. I wish the darn
thing showed signs of a bloom, it would make it so
much easier!

If anyone is growing it, I would like to send a
picture to you for an opinion.

IL, zone 5