Re: Updated photos of Beaker Chatsworth- now on line ! :)

Awww...thanks Pam. She really is beginning to look beautiful. Since I
sent those photos, she has even MORE feathers...but her head still looks
kind of fuzzy. She "owns" the back patio now. She cried so horribly when
I left her in the side yard, I opened up that gate which leads into the
covered back patio so she feels closer. She can see us in the window
now...and taps on it to get our attention (she learned THAT from the
peacocks).

Jess

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes she is. As all things do, she is flourishing under Jesse's care.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX