Re: another MG sale

Kitty, you are amazing!  How many hrs to do you accumulate in a yr?  Do you
have many MGs that are as dedicated as you?
    Did you register your daylily?
    We had our MG public garden tour today.  7 MG home gardens and the MG
demo garden.  I gave a presentation at the Demo garden on how to plant a
hypertufa.  Have not heard the attendance count.
    BTW, I don't think I told you the plant sale results this year.  $18000.