Re: another MG sale

In a message dated 6/18/05 11:21:10 PM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<< It nothing at all
like your $18000, but very satisfying to us.  >>

We only have one sale a year.  We have had major projects this year also.  In
the demo garden a 9' wide brick sidewalk was added by one of the MGs son who
took it as an eagle scout project. When I heard how wide it was I thought that
will look strange however it is appropriate.  It was made the width of the
entrance arbor which is covered with New Dawn climber.  Impressive!  In the
Discovery garden at the fair, an extensive railroad tie retaining wall was
replaced by a stone wall.  Mardi & Melody you will see this if you attend the fair
this year.  We have a new enabling garden which was just dedicated a few wks
ago.  Major funds went into this garden which includes a gazebo (teaching
location), walks, raised beds and of course plants.
    What color is the daylily?  Other attributes?
        Ceres