RE: question for today- Sunday

The Echinacea may be a 'Sunrise' as it looks more yellow to me. I bought a
Sunrise and a Sunset from Wayside this year. Sunrise died, so they are
shipping a new on to me this fall. Sunset has much more orange and pink
throughout. Both are really pretty. The Sunrise is supposed to get huge
flowers, how big are yours?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

but