weekend update!

Didn't get everything planned done... but got one of the major issues out of
the way.

Cleaned out the bed next to the deck and down the south fence line. What a
job! I eradicated all the tansy and white gooseneck loosestrife. (I had
thought about using roundup, but there too many other plants I wanted to
save and didn't want to wait a couple weeks to next spring to replant) I did
find 4 plants that I thought they ate. They are not in the best of shape,
but hopefully now that they can breath and get some sunlight....

I originally didn't think all the plants would have to be dug up, but found
that most had roots running thru them of those plants I eradicated. I
carefully dug up almost everything and separated roots. Some got replanted
in the same bed, others are now scattered throughout the yard.

Tomorrow John will put in my fountain now that there is room for it.

It took me all weekend to do this... I must be getting old!

Next Saturday I plan on going to my favorite nursery and finding some new
treasurers for the open ground.

Still have a lot of work on the waterfall hill, but that will have to be
another weekend....ran out of time and energy.

So what did everyone else do? I assume most of you celebrated Fathers day
today. Here, we celebrated with John's dad last weekend, and my dad passed
away twelve years ago... so...