Re: Jesse's duck/goose pix online?

Most serial killers were abusers of animals when they were children.
No surprise to me of course.  It's the same evil, the callous
disregard for anything living, the utter lack of humanity or
conscience that makes their crimes so horrendous to the rest of us w/
normal sensibilities.
I'd better get off this soapbox now.   Gotta go move the hose....

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX